Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tim Hortons Brier is a Waste of Air Time

So I am skimming through TSN.ca late one night before i head to bed, and i stumble across a minor headline off to the side that reads "TSN to air 60 hours of Brier Coverage". At first, like most of you probably, i thought it was some sort of joke. Then i thought, TSN isnt one to mess around, they are a legitimate sports network. This brought me to my second thought of why the fuck are they showing 60 hours of Brier coverage? Now i realize curling is a Canadian past time and some people somewhere in Canada may actually enjoy it, but i mean 20 mins of Randy Ferbey, Russ Howard and the gang is about all i can stomach, let alone 60 fuckin' hours. Now in all fairness to the Brier it is the biggest curling event in Canada and does deserve some coverage...minimal coverage. I'm talking throw a bonspiel on at 3am in place of poker that's from 3 years ago. I mean seriously i was in shock when at 5pm i tuned in to TSN to catch Around the Horn and PTI, only to find out it got bumped for a PEI vs Newfoundland curling match. Give me a fuckin break TSN, you dropped the ball on this one. I hope next year you drop this ridiculous shit fest and let CBC air it on saturday mornings where it belongs. I watched 10 hours of trade center coverage on tsn and i honestly couldnt sit through 10 minutes of a curling match. i would burn my eyes out before watching 60 hours of that boring shit. The only reason i would even consider watching a curling match is to hear jennifer jones scream "HURRRY, HAAARD" because it turns me on a bit...ok a lot, but the Brier is all men, and hearing them yell that shit makes my dick quiver. Why couldnt Canada hate curling like the rest of the world?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's sportsman-like.
    Turns you, does it? Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like i offended the one and only curling fan in the world, and dont be mad just because you probably arent as good looking as jennifer jones

    ReplyDelete