Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coke Zero Fans First Ambush!

Tonight the Toronto Maple Leafs ran an awesome promotion giving some lucky Beer Leaguers the night of a lifetime. They took part in a practice run by Assistant Coach Keith Acton. They were skated hard and one player won a sweet VIP prize. Here are some of the pictures of the night. I was able to take place in the media scrum and chat with the Leafs. They were all in high spirits and treated everyone with respect. Classy all the around from start to finish!
Go Leafs Go!


Kris Versteeg in the Media Scrum

Colby Armstrong hard at practice
Colby even harder at practice
Assistant Coach Keith Acton and Mike Komisarek in the dressing room

Mike Komisarek sitting in the dressing room

1 comment:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a
    little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I found it for him.

    .. lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your blog.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog; chwilówki dla film

    ReplyDelete